Wear Blue for Rescue!
Battersea Dogs and Cats Home have a new campaign: Wear Blue for Rescue!
It’s all about declaring our love for the fabulous cats and dogs who just need a second chance in life. And it’s a chance to show that rescue animals are in homes across Britain – they are much loved and firmly belong there!
Image copyright Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
Now, there are 7 ways to get involved in Wear Blue for Rescue:
- Wear blue! Simples!
- Share Wear Blue for Rescue! Let’s turn the world blue! #RescueIsMyFavouriteBreed @Battersea
- Head off on your own rescue journey - walk 30, 60 or 90km with your furry friend by your side this September - just Walk for Rescue!
- Buy something from the Battersea online shop – they’ve got a Wear Blue for Rescue page
- Simply donate on Batterseas's website
- Ask for a free pin badge or pet tag to wear wherever you go so that you can easily raise awareness when you’re out and about#
- Visit their website and find out more!