What difference do you want to make?
What sort of a difference do you want to make?
What sort of difference do you want to make to animals? There are a number of different ways to get involved and help and these are - literally - just a few of them....
- Raise funds for your chosen species or breed or animal
- Raise awareness of the problem and possible solutions to it
- Campaign for change
- Make lifestyle changes to help animals
- Help with routine care e.g. mucking out, walking
- Improve animal welfare
- Help with disaster management
- Teach/train the next generation
- Find new homes for animals
- Help animals live lives free from pain and suffering
- Sponsor habitat to provide a home for wildlife
- Care for existing habitat
- Create habitat for wildlife
- Find others to join in - spread the word
- Be a wildlife carer
You can of course do several things at the same time :-)
Feeding the garden birds and wildlife can be a daily habit. It doesn't take long to do and you can then enjoy watching the birds and wildlife as they come to visit and tuck in! Actions like this make a huge difference to animals - and as they don't take long, you could then go indoors to get on with other ways to help.
Collectively, all these actions soon at up...
Back to: Where do you start?